Latest activity

• C
    Greetings, Here is a cool and easy to use GUI pagination, every thing is written on the file :). Feel free to give me feedback. Some...
  • S
    Sadsnakes created the resource Sadsnakes Mobs in Denizen Scripts.
    Adds naturally spawning mobs these mobs replace zombies that would have otherwise spawn feel free to edit/configure the script to your...
  • S
    Sadsnakes posted the thread Sadsnakes Mobs in Scripts.
    Sadsnakes submitted a new resource: Sadsnakes Mobs - adds naturally spawning mobs of several types Read more about this resource...
  • S
    Sadsnakes created the resource Sentinels! in Denizen Scripts.
    /Ex give tanksentinelsummoner to get started types tank monk fighter mage commands add enemy /addenemy (sets a player to the enemy of...
  • S
    Sadsnakes posted the thread Sentinels! in Scripts.
    Sadsnakes submitted a new resource: Sentinels! - Summon able Robot body guards Read more about this resource...
  • S
    Sadsnakes replied to the thread Marijuana 2.0.
    Sadsnakes updated Marijuana 2.0 with a new update entry: Marijuana 2.0 Read the rest of this update entry...
  • S
    Sadsnakes updated the resource Marijuana 2.0 with Marijuana 2.0.
    lots of fixes the server I was using this on is down so feel free to use this in your own server
  • H
    HIKIaqui posted the thread MMOhunger as Stamina in Scripts.
    HIKIaqui submitted a new resource: MMOhunger as Stamina - Hunger bar represents MMOcore stamina resource Read more about this resource...
  • H
    HIKIaqui created the resource MMOhunger as Stamina in Drop-In Ready.
    Simple script that makes so your stamina resource amount from MMOcore replaces your hunger amount bar in the game. Obviously, vanilla...
  • jumpsplat120
    jumpsplat120 updated the resource Enchant System with Bug Fixes Update.
    Initially brought to my attention by Chaps79 on Discord a number of various bugs have been fixed: * If you try to craft an item on the...
  • jumpsplat120
    jumpsplat120 replied to the thread Enchant System.
    jumpsplat120 updated Enchant System with a new update entry: Bug Fixes Update Read the rest of this update entry...